- About us
- WHY DID SANTA NEVER GET ME WHAT I WANT?
- MEN AND WOMEN: ARE WE REALLY THAT DIFFERENT?
- 3 REASONS NOT TO BUY APURE PURE5.5 UNDERWEAR
- “7-YEAR ITCH” MAY MAKE YOUR RELATIONSHIP THRIVE
- A SECRET: WHOLEHEARTED BESTIES THAT NEVER BETRAY YOU!
- What's The Crucial Gaming Gear That Decides To Win in The Lan Party?
- aPure Reveals a Trick and Cute Boost for Women Sex Appeal
- WOW! 31 Vibrant Color Underwear Especially for Skirt Season Next Big Trend
- 5 Big NO's Underwear Literally Save Your Butt
- aPure Launched Women's 6-in-1 Underwear to Improve Consumers’ Quality of Life
- 7 Things That Totally Look Like Fruits (But Are Actually Butts)
- Going to Electric Zoo? 6 Picks on What to Pack
- Contact us
Our Supplier - TENCEL™ Fibers
TENCEL™ is Lenzing Group's flagship brand for textiles. Used for a variety of highly specialized applications, the benefits of TENCEL™ fibers can be discerned instantly: Soft to the skin, smooth to the touch, luxurious in shine and flow—they caress the senses. And convince minds with their exceptional capacity for thermal regulation and moisture absorption.
What TENCEL™ brand stands for
TENCEL™ fibers are the ingredient of choice for mills, designers and brands focused on a better approach to comfort. Born from nature with a silky-soft texture, TENCEL™ unveils a new standard of conscious fashion and interiors.
It’s easy to identify TENCEL™ fibers: You just need to discern their exceptional, naturally soft, and smooth feel. With our Eco Soft technology, fabrics create a pleasant, almost soothing cool feeling on the skin contributed by the special attributes of TENCEL™ fibers.
One of the most outstanding qualities of TENCEL™ fibers is the ability to enhance breathability. The smooth fiber surface absorbs and releases moisture efficiently therefore supports the body’s natural thermal regulation.
Show your true colors
Impressively vibrant colors that don’t fade over time: That’s a piece of cake with TENCEL™ fibers. The smooth surface of TENCEL™ Lyocell fibers allows color dyes to penetrate deeply into the fiber structure, resulting in impressive color brilliance. The possibility to dye our TENCEL™ Modal fibers during the fiber production process means garments made by these fibers are less prone to fade, even after repeated washing.
TENCEL™ Modal fibers
TENCEL™ Modal fibers are mainly manufactured from the renewable source of raw material beech wood, sourced from sustainable forests in Austria and neighboring countries.
TENCEL™ Lyocell fibers
TENCEL™ Lyocell fibers are derived from sustainable wood sources, harvested from certified and controlled sources following the stringent guidelines of the Lenzing Wood and Pulp Policy.
Source: HIGG MSI Scores
TENCEL™ Fibers: www.tencel.com
TENCEL™ is a trademark of Lenzing AG